1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not provide billing or payment plans through the hospital. Our hospital offers Third Party Payment Providers such as CareCredit and Scratchpay as a method of financial arrangement for clients that qualify.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card and valid identification is required. All checks are processed electronically and a valid driver's license is required.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Arlington Animal Hospital, Inc. and 24 Hour Emergency Center understands this and is able to make payment arrangements through the CareCredit or Scratchpay program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 to 12 interest-free monthly installments upon qualification. You can either apply at our hospital or apply yourself online using the links below.
Highlights of the CareCredit and Scratchpay program:
- Low monthly payments
- Interest-free payments for 6 - 12 months
- Determine approval in a few minutes online
- No annual fee
Click Here to apply to the CareCredit Program
Click Here to apply to the Scratchpay program
Insurance For Your Pets:
Pet insurance will help prevent financial constraints from limiting the best care for your pet. Pet insurance is becoming more popular and can cover every kind of medical need from preventive care to cancer and radiation therapy. The best time to obtain pet insurance is prior to any medical need so that it is available when your pet needs the insurance the most.
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
Estimates and Fees:
We provide an estimate for all surgeries and hospitalizations after examination of your pet. Estimates provide a rough idea of the cost of a particular procedure or treatment and provide a margin for body weight variation and unexpected needs. Due to the unpredictable nature of medicine, final estimates cannot be provided ahead of time and in some cases an estimate will be provided based upon "best knowledge" of the case at the of the estimate. Charges for your pet are updated on a daily basis and you may request an updated invoice at any time.